Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Hip Hop Mixtape Volume 1

I can't begin to say enough about DJ Emir's
Hip Hop Mixtape I absolutely loved it from beginning to end.
Nothing but
Banging Hip Hop Music from the CDs initial insertion
'Til all my friends were exhausted from dancing at my Frat party.
I had Ordered a set of Mixtapes from www.djemir.com
and they really came through at the party with everyone trying to weasle
a copy out of me. I did like the extra attention I got from the girls on that matter
by the way :)=)
The Mixtape CD starts with a unique intro and immediatly explodes onto
your speakers with quick little beat juggles and scratches.
It then adds some dynamic mixing throughout the rest of the CD
and makes sure that every song is a complete Club Banger.
No Boring tracks on this Mixtape.

Most Hip-Hop and Reggae Lovers will enjoy every song on this Mixtape CD
I highly recomend This Mixtape as well as the other Hip Hop Mixtapes
that can be found at www.djemir.com

No comments: